Friday, December 12, 2014

skinny life

LIFE OF being SKINNY

Being a skinny man in the society is somehow embarrassing . Although we show yourself normal from outside but we are too sad about our self . Comparing with other by looking toward then and feeling greed about our own body . 

Being a skinny person in the society is one of my main problems  . I always used to feel shame on me . I always tried to be fit and muscular but all of my dreams remain same as dream . Being a skinny is not a problems but it creates problems . 

I used to go to my schools and I always used to get teased by my friends . I never get any attention from girl . People used to see me in Compassion Emotion . My friends always used to make my joke . I used to be Angry this is the only thinks that i used to be Again and again . 

"Life is not in straight path Many obstacle appears in the growing stages"  We have to Overcome that Obstacle . Obstacle can be any things we have to make our own Aim and should always make the path to go straight on that.

Then My Aim is only to be fit and muscular . Changing from skinny to fit is not a joke its too hard . You have to make diet plan , We have to do exercise every day , We have to make patient , And many more . I started Doing Exercise Every Day but I never used to tell about that to my friends . I always used to get fear about my exercise plan ,dieting plan .

Likewise day keeps on passing and passing . I feel myself A bit weight on my body . These is the only day that i was soo happy in my life . After that i never quit my Aim. Soo friends never loose hope make Aim and go through It . 

No comments:

Post a Comment