Wednesday, December 10, 2014

I begin from here

My first blog
                    As i am a student of grade 11 and its my first blog so i want to share my view about a blog. I am young boy from a middle class family . As i have many wants and many dream to fulfill , but i am in struggle life to fulfill my dream. Life is like a burning candle which melt like candle as the time spend. First of all, what is blog? As i was also unknown about blog. My friend used to talk about it but i used to listen to them like a uneducated person. Then i came home and tried to get knowledge about it .As i search it in Google,Wikipedia then a got knowledge about it that it is a webpage which like to share our idea and view.And the best part is that it is a "FREE" website.As i remind you that website are of  two types which are domain based and non domain like WordPress,blogger etc. As i was talking about myself i was very excited to have my new blog.now i was in suspense what to write and what not to write.So i had started with this topic "my first blog" I have made this blog not  to give person any lesson.I had started it to make myself good in English and typing.whenever i sit in front of any laptop,PC i always used to think about the websites like you tube,Facebook,and other. As i run this websites daily i feel myself to be lake same .As we see many videos in you tube we also want to upload videos like them,we tried also bud we never came in the final situation to upload that video why? why soo ?why we dare to put our video in youtube.what make us uncomfortable for that .My life is like a empty bottle no any destination. Destination came up from new thinking new imagination new creation so i tried to keep my blog name  creative world. The ending doesn't began from it life is soo far to continue.Keep clam and support yourself to be like you not like any other....

No comments:

Post a Comment