Friday, December 12, 2014

Articles on human

What could be the reason for the development of human



Hey Friends Does anyone know how the human originated ? In my view my opinion I am not sure About this Question. But you have already known about it I am not sure .Its about my opinion i am not sure how human originated .As i haven't studied anythings about this topic but My imagination shows this path.

At the first let me ask you how much big the universe is ? Can you imagine I Don't think so. The universe is full of many things like planet,metros,meteorites,galaxy,star,comets and many other things . 

Let's me come in one corner of the universe. In the one corner of universe we can find the family of planet which contain planet like mars,Jupiter,Saturn, and of course Earth . let me come inside the planet earth . As we all know that Earth is a living planet . Which contain oxygen,water,air,nature and many more.

Well in that past era human were not developed I had heard that there used to be animals . Who may used to Rule at that time . At that time monkey used to be the smartest being over there . Monkey used to create new things.

After that the Slowly and gradually Animal named monkey developed from its gens to the human . After that slowly and slowly  the monkey changes and seems like we human . After many years its totally changed and turn over into human . Human means we people we are the smartest one in this universe.

Actually this things Doesn't make any sense and I may have written the wrong this bun its Not the facts what science Search For . Its only my opinion . As we can see monkey and compare our self them and Know that the fact Is.
              

 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment